Let there be light, and lots of other shiny things.
I’m always attracted to shimy shiny things, so here’s what I’m attracted to at the moment. I am particularly fond of the diamond ring necklace hybrid, and find it awfully beautiful. With the end of 2013, remember the best of times and the worst of times, but let the good moments stand out and shine. With the start of 2014, shimmy your ass off and hustle with all you’ve got!
Photos by me
Twas the night of Christmas, when four of us gathered,
Under yellow tinted lights, by cars with no manners.
Dancing and posing, since we just didn’t care,
For it was a holiday, and we have such great hair.
Thank you for a wonderful December, I hope everyone’s had the most amazing Christmas, and I can’t wait for 2014 to start! This month, a myriad of issues / events / stories crossed my path, and I really wanted to share it with you. I would definitely love to keep this up, so let’s start it at the end of 2013, and continue it through the year of 2014.
(It’ll not just be limited to fashion, because let’s face it, our lives aren’t just only about style & fashion. 😉 There’ll be things on food, entrepreneurship & business, as well as some other fun things!)
- December’s the best time to enjoy love stories, and Bob Carey started traveling the world in a pink tutu just to cheer his wife Linda up after they found out she was diagnosed with cancer. The sweetest.
- The real story behind a t-shirt, did you know?
- The price, or rather, the cost of fashion is real, especially fast fashion and the consumerism it breeds. H&M announced that it may be raising prices in order to pay their foreign workers more. Let’s hope that happens!
- Blown away by Reuters’ photos of the year – especially touching and shocking when photos are shot before moments of death.
- One man’s journey into Japan’s most feared community, the yakuza.
- With the new year ahead, time for productive new habits – here’s 10 ways to effectively manage your time. Save this and follow it!
- Be still, my heart! She may have naysayers, but I’ve always been on Team Blake Lively, and this interview just upped my love for her. The woman smells like cookies, looks like a goddess and loves cooking AND eating!
- MOK BANG – umm, South Korea’s latest trend — dinner porn. I’m game to start a channel of my own if anyone’s interested…
- My ultimate dream – what I’d give to have the finances to embark on such a personal project – in my head, its a modern day castle.