I wasn’t too sure what to call these posts but I was dying to share with you guys links to articles that have inspired me this month, so I’ve just called it “Read List” – websites that have brought me much joy/thought/reflection.
Let’s just leave it at that for the moment and I’ll just share away!
- My friend Edwin sent this link on teaching a debt perspective to 12 year olds, and it really struck a chord with me. Create your own happiness and keep your mindset positive.
- Which then leads me to the next article – Materialism using possessions as a measurement of happiness is something that has been so rampant in today’s society, even I have been a victim of this and I think its time to rise above and move forth.
- Tied to the two articles above is Should vs Must. Don’t let anyone tell you what you should or should not do, do what you must and just take the steps needed from there. I’m definitely on a path of Must and let me tell you, it definitely isn’t easy but when you get moments of brightness, you realize that it’s all worth it.
- Umm, amazing photos of Shanghai from 2000 feet high. Literally felt knots in my stomach when I saw these pictures!
- 12 Productivity Hacks from some of the world’s top entrepreneurs – I’m sorry Neil, but grammar is so so important. Some people (aka me) really aren’t cut out to work in the office or regular office hours, and that’s okay!
- This is a really old hack of mine, but if your inbox is filled with promotions, emailers that you NEVER read, and is always a pain to unsubscribe, head over to Unroll.me and get that sorted! My inbox has never been cleaner and I know that everything I receive is something I want to read.
- I’m not the healthiest eater, but I’m finding it hard to resist these low-carb breakfasts…. eggs are my weakness!
- A great article you can learn from (I definitely need more of these 10 in my life) – don’t get jealous and hypercompetitive, don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself & don’t try or want to please everyone.
- Getting very inspired to start working out again and keep fit – EatMoveImprove is someone I’m following on Instagram, and Kayla Istines literally has a cult following when it comes to her workout.
- & this isn’t a read, but if there’s one investment you need this month, this miniemergency kit is it! It’s ridiculous how much can fit into this tiny bag and it can and will literally save you in dire situations.
Would love to read anything interesting or inspirational that you’ve come across this month, so feel free to leave a comment below to send them my way 😉
Enjoy the week ahead loves!